Natro, Turkey’s leading hosting company, is a part of team.blue family, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs serving over 2 million customers in Europe with more than 1,000 experts to support them. Founded in 1999. Natro provides comprehensive product range such as Domain, web hosting, virtual & dedicated servers, trade mark services, SSL, and PCI DSS security solutions to more than 200.000 customers. Natro manages over 500.000 domains, hosts over 300.000 websites, and 2.000 dedicated servers.
Throughout its 23 years of experience in the market, Natro has become a reference in technology and innovation with a focus on speed, simplicity and customer centricity. Natro is also leading market’s technological advancements, while providing customers with complete and integrated solutions.
We are seeking an experienced network engineer who have the ambition to work in our fast pacing, dynamic environment.
- Academic degree in Engineering or at least three years of professional experience in large enterprise or hosting space datacenter operations
- Solid Understanding of the routing and switching protocols, network security, IPv4 and IPv6 design and implementations on a redundancy and high availability fashion
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, including ip services, LAN switching and security
- Proven track record of datacenter network design and implementation
- Network Deployment and Operations Automation like Ansible, Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) etc.. is preferred.
- Significant training and experience in network security practices, such as PCI is preferred.
- Professional networking certifications a plus - CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS or similar
- Public certifications a plus - Advanced Networking, Cloud Network Engineer, or equivalent
- Multi-site architecture, Spine/leaf configuration, VDCs, edge routing or eBGP, iBGP, IS-IS, VRFs or similar experience is a plus
- Server virtualization solutions and related networking experience is a plus
- Network configuration automation (Scripting with Perl/Python/Bash) is a plus
- Design and engineering of effective and scalable network systems and solutions
- Participate in evaluation, testing, selection, and deployment of foundational network elements for a nationwide greenfield network buildout
- Ensure that solutions adhere to defined standards and best practices and/or assist in the development of these standards and best practices. Effectively communicate engineering solutions through detailed high- and low-level diagrams
- Routinely research, analyze, test, retest, and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
- Provide technical knowledge for complex project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical network devices and services as well as strategic upgrades to the network
- Design, plan, and implement complex Data Center network configurations
- Supply advanced technical direction to the team through the planning and implementation processes
- Establish requirements, provide analysis for network and services specifications, network design, network partitioning, and network architecture definition
- Provide advanced expertise in the development of network test, validation, and integration plans on projects, and assurance of network integrity
- Work independently with vendors to understand, test, and drive new innovative features