Natro, Turkey’s leading hosting company, is a part of team.blue family, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs serving over 2 million customers in Europe with more than 1,000 experts to support them. Founded in 1999. Natro provides comprehensive product range such as Domain, web hosting, virtual & dedicated servers, trade mark services, SSL, and PCI DSS security solutions to more than 200.000 customers.
Natro manages over 500.000 domains, hosts over 300.000 websites, and 2.000 dedicated servers. Throughout its 23 years of experience in the market, Natro has become a reference in technology and innovation with a focus on speed, simplicity and customer centricity. Natro is also leading market’s technological advancements, while providing customers with complete and integrated solutions.
We are seeking an experienced "Linux Platform Engineer" who has the ambition to work in our fast pacing, dynamic environment.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a related field preferably with service providers
• Bachelor degree or relevant experience on related field or roles.
• Strong knowledge of server systems and hosting platforms
• Proficiency in Linux server operating systems
• Experience on commercial and open-source virtualization solutions
• Enthusiastic to learn new technologies and solutions
• Container and container based application experience is a plus.
• Industry certifications are always a plus and preferred.
• Automation and scripting knowledge and experience is a plus
• Team player with strong communication skills & inter-personal skills both in Turkish and English
• Residence in Istanbul is mandatory for foreign applicants.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Problem solving & decision making
• Results-driven and delivery-focused
• Multi-tasking capability.
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Installation and management of Linux based operating systems applications and virtualization infrastructures
• Provide support on server systems and experienced on troubleshooting services like www, mail, dns etc…
• Plan and execute improvements and necessary updates of server systems, to ensure service and operational continuity and performance
• Accountable for monitoring, maintenance and update of the overall systems and infrastructure