Natro, Turkey’s leading hosting company, is a part of team.blue family, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs serving over 2 million customers in Europe with more than 1,000 experts to support them. Founded in 1999, Natro provides comprehensive product range such as Domain, web hosting, web site builder tools, virtual & dedicated servers, trade mark services, and security solutions like SSL to more than 200.000 customers. Natro manages over 500.000 domains, hosts over 300.000 websites, and 2.000 dedicated servers.
Throughout its 24 years of experience in the market, Natro has become a reference in technology and innovation with a focus on speed, simplicity and customer centricity. Natro is also leading market’s technological advancements, while providing customers with complete and integrated solutions.
We are looking for a product marketing manager/senior assoc. manager to lead our product related marketing initiatives and their commercial impact for growth. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for leading product launch process starting from product concept to business case analysis, product development steps, pricing, legal documentation and performance tracking with P&L accountability for whole categories of Natro’s product categories.
- Define the product marketing initiative calendar and lead product marketing calendar in coordination and cooperation with key commercial departments (ie. segment marketing, IT, customer operations, financial decision support, Technology & Infrastructure)
- Manage the execution of the full lifecycle of all Natro products from concept phase to retirement phase
- Manage the pricing process of all products
- Manage new product launch (or a new feature or a current product improvement) process (product concept preparation, business case analysis, product development requirement document preparation, pricing, communication brief preparation, legal documents management, launch process, Reporting and follow up)
- Ensure key company KPIS regarding the product category are met, own the related P&L
- Track performance (financial and non-financial) of products to ensure the corrective actions and developments are undertaken to achieve the planned objectives and to remain competitive against the competition
- Follow up the market, competition and consumer trends both at local and international level in order to identify strategic inputs like new market/product opportunities, consumer insights, differentiation areas
- Apply best practices to initiate new revenue streams, initiate businesses that are supporting company’s reputation and image,
- Build and manage all necessary partnerships (backbone providers, SSL providers, etc)
- Take active role in company budget process, contribute to annual commercial strategy and KPI setting
- At least minimum 5 years of professional experience in a related field (preferably technology / IT / telecommunication / e-business / e-commerce)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or a master's degree in Marketing from a reputable university is preferred
- Strong written, verbal communication both in Turkish and English
- Data-driven & strongly analytical
- Results-driven & delivery-focused