Natro, Turkey’s leading hosting company, is a part of team.blue family, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs serving over 2 million customers in Europe with more than 1,000 experts to support them. Founded in 1999. Natro provides comprehensive product range such as Domain, web hosting, virtual & dedicated servers, trade mark services, SSL, and PCI DSS security solutions to more than 200.000 customers. Natro manages over 500.000 domains, hosts over 300.000 websites, and 2.000 dedicated servers.
Throughout its 23 years of experience in the market, Natro has become a reference in technology and innovation with a focus on speed, simplicity and customer centricity. Natro is also leading market’s technological advancements, while providing customers with complete and integrated solutions.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a related field
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or a master's degree in Marketing from a reputable university is preferred
- Deep management knowledge of Search Ads, Social Media Ads and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in an agency or in directly management is a must
- Ensuring the coordination between the agency and the internal departments
- Comfortable working with excel to analyse and extract actionable insights from data
- Strong written, verbal communication skills & inter-personal skills both in Turkish and English
- Good knowledge of website analytics, PPC & Retargeting tools
Semrush, Ahrefs, , Search Console, SEOMonitor,
- Web Analytics
Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager
- PPC & Retargeting
Google Ads, Criteo, Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Multi-tasking capability
- Problem solving & decision making
- Results-driven & delivery-focused
- Data-driven & strongly analytical
- Certifications of Google Analytics and Google Ads is a plus
- Manage the performance marketing demand generation channels, including SEM/SEO/SMM, retargeting, display, content syndication, paid and organic social media, with third party agencies
- Working closely with the third party agencies during the plan andexecution of all related performance marketing activities (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Manage campaign budgets and ensure the performance of spending according to strategy
- Measure and report performance related KPIs for all digital marketing & communication activities, and assess according to company and department goals.
- Ensure revenue, ROI, CAC, CPO, LTV and other business goals are met.
- Lead the production of all campaign marketing materials by preparing the creative briefs for internal & external teams
- Identify trends and insights to build performance strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- For conversion optimization, evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points by using analytics tools.
- Preparing all CPC reports and analysis at board level
- Collaborate with internal and external parties, agencies and other vendor partners