Natro, Turkey’s leading hosting company, is a part of team.blue family, a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs serving over 2 million customers in Europe with more than 1,000 experts to support them. Founded in 1999. Natro provides comprehensive product range such as Domain, web hosting, virtual & dedicated servers, trade mark services, SSL, and PCI DSS security solutions to more than 200.000 customers. Natro manages over 500.000 domains, hosts over 300.000 websites, and 2.000 dedicated servers.
Throughout its 23 years of experience in the market, Natro has become a reference in technology and innovation with a focus on speed, simplicity and customer centricity. Natro is also leading market’s technological advancements, while providing customers with complete and integrated solutions.
We are seeking an experienced network engineers who have the ambition to work in our fast pacing, dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on related roles at large enterprises or service providers
- Istanbul residency and fluent Turkish with a secondary language (preferably English) is a must
- Having a deep understanding of security and netorking concepts
- Defining, designing, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting Network Security Infrastructure.
- Theoretical knowledge and hands on experience on network security systems e.g. Firewalls, VPN, WAF, WEB Gateway, DNS, SMTP Gateway, SSL VPN, IPS, APT, DDoS technologies and tools.
- Have experience about Attack Framework and Cyber kill chain concepts
- Experience about Security Concepts (Access management, Hardening..), security technologies (IPS, IDS, Firewalls, Endpoint Protection etc… ) and network protocols (IP, ARP, DNS, HTTP(s), etc...)
- Network Deployment and Operations Automation like Ansible, Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) etc.. is preferred.
- Related networking and security certifications is a plus
- Server virtualization solutions and related networking experience is a plus
- Devops Experience and or scripting with Perl/Python/Bash is a plus
- Preferable no military obligations for male candidates
- Design, implement and secure scalable network systems and solutions
- Design, plan, and implement complex Data Center network configurations
- Manage & Monitor security solutions for anomalies and respond to potential security events
- Supply advanced technical direction to the team through the planning and implementation processes
- Establish requirements, provide analysis for network and services specifications, network design, network partitioning, and network architecture definition
- Establish Security Policy and Procedures and share them with team
- Provide advanced expertise in the development of network test, validation, and integration plans on projects, and assurance of network integrity
- Being a good team player and having result oriented attitude and analytical mind.
- Passionate about new technologies with a real keen interest to learn and developing skills.
- Work independently with vendors to understand, test, and drive new innovative features